For the past 16 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to be compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change.
EXL has grown to approximately 24,000 professionals in 32 global delivery centers throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Companies involved in transportation and logistics deal every day with razor-thin margins, extensive regulation and capital-intensive operations. Overcoming these challenges requires a relentless focus on efficiency and the ability to maximize every potential source of revenue.
EXL's team of experts understands the industry’s complex billing requirements, cargo and transport claims, freight audits, international tariffs, shipping and trucking routes, and weights and inspections requirements.
EXL's solutions help companies look deeper at profitability, customer expectations and competitive challenges.
The EXL Travel, Transportation, & Logistics (TT&L) team is seeking to hire a Sales AVP with recent experience within the BPO 3PL Transformation Consulting services industry to join their team.
The Sales AVP will be responsible to execute strategies for getting new logos and adding new clients to the TT&L portfolios to ensure growth and profitability of the accounts, effectively handhold manage client relationships at appropriate level, facilitate delivery in the account set up stage.
They are also responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new client’s by actively managing the named accounts and managing revenue targets assigned within the TT&L team.
• Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
• Work to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently sold to the existing customer base
• Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
• Translate clients’ strategic requirements into EXL-enabled solutions to improve their business results
• Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
• Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
• Be required to work with the Prospective/New Client Team to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets
• Position EXL as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
• Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
• Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
• Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
• Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
• Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
• Orchestrate EXL’s services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
• Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
• Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
• Collaborate with other CEs, Delivery Leaders and EXL Leaders to grow the overall portfolio
• Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, graduate degree a plus.
• Preferably MBA
• 8-12 years of experience in sales and account management within BPO/3PL/Transformation services
• Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
• Experience in mining long term complex multimillion dollar accounts, services or solutions and adding new accounts
• Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
• Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
• Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
• Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
• A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
FEW KEY ELEMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
• Ability to multi-task
• Cross Sell ability
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Persuasive skills
• People management and leadership skills
• Industry focus approach
• Relationship management
• Dedicated to achieving business results
• Be a thought-leader