This role will provide you the opportunity to utilize and grow your technical, analytical and business skills as part of a growing WFM team committed to delivering excellent service for our clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. analysis, solution design, configuration, testing) while working on various projects across the country.
- Lead discussions with client companies regarding WFM benefits, standards, methodologies and requirements.
- Participate in solution design and requirements gathering activities. These will include engaging and interviewing client subject matter experts, facilitating workshops, reviewing client-provided materials and documentation.
- Identify requirement "gaps" and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality in the proposed solution
- Design, develop, and document processes and procedures.
- Participate in the technology and service delivery activities such as Building (configuration), Testing (develop criteria, scripts, scenarios, and data cases for testing systems and applications), Training (Training the trainer, Class-room, Knowledge transfer, material preparation) and Deployment (Go-Live support).
- Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experiences and leading practices
- Work independently, with minimal supervision to ensure the timely delivery of all project deliverables.
- Working closely with customer's project teams to understand their business needs translating them into specifications that provide a clear picture of the solution and how it meets their needs.
- Coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Interpret policies and employee contracts in preparation for application configuration. Configure applications for use under those interpretations.
- Develop an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of workforce management applications so as to properly and creatively use features and modules to meet client needs.
- Maintain familiarity with current workforce management trends and vendor offerings
- Support the team by acting as main focal point when queries arise around tool functionalities and capabilities.
- Demonstrate accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
This role will require upto 50%-70% travel.