Recent Graduates: Executive Assistant to the Chief Finance Officer
Work with the CFO.... Are you ready to jumpstart your career? EXL is currently seeking an entry level Administrative Assistant / Business Analyst professional to support the Chief Financial Officer, the M&A department and the Finance & Accounting BPO business Leader (the Trio). This entry-level position will challenge and excite you every day, as you gain the experience and knowledge to grow in your role as professional. Join our growing team and work in a fast-paced, results-oriented company that has a track record of growth.
This is a rotational role initially focused on supporting the CFO 40% of the time with administrative work (calendar, meetings, travel) and the other 60% focused on supporting key business projects & initiatives including social media. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities centered on supporting the CFO and other senior staff with everything from travel management, meeting management, vendor management, project management, material presentations and communications. The incumbent should be able to act independently, apply judgment and discretion and present a professional approach to internal and external stakeholders. We expect the successful candidate to be assigned to another functional area within the US team after the initial 18 to 24 months. Candidate will have considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Finance & Accounting, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
40% Administrative Support
60% Supporting Finance projects / initiatives including social media
Qualifications & Experience:
EXL is a New York-based publicly traded operations management and analytics leader that drives business impact through technology, industry-specific knowledge and a unique delivery model. EXL serves Fortune 1000 companies across the globe in many industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics.
Over the past 16 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach on helping its clients solve business challenges such as streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to adapt to new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, and creating new channels for growth and expansion..
EXL has approximately 24,000 professionals in 32 global delivery centers throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. The business operates within numerous industry verticals including banking and financial services, healthcare, L&A insurance, P&C insurance, transportation and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.