EXL Program Managers are the primary day-to-day client contacts and regularly interact with senior client executives.
Leads at least 1-2 project teams of 4+ consultants as well as the client team in all aspects of project execution
- Serve as primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients’ success
- Owns the overall problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages cross-functional team members and subject matter experts, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Interacts regularly with senior EXL partners and clients stakeholders to ensure project is meeting its objectives and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- Assists in maintaining ongoing relationship with the client and identifies future engagement opportunities
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
The program manager is an individual who can "make things happen" through team building, effective management of client relationships, and attention to detail. Individual will act as a single point of contact with customers and project teams in order to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to contractual requirements.
Individual will lead project teams in the delivery of on-time technology and business solutions, including analysis, design, development, testing, training, installation and transition of post implementation support. Individual may also be responsible for overseeing organizational change activities that integrate with technology implementations.
Individual will provide leadership and direction in establishment of standardized project management processes. This entails:
- Overseeing the project/program baseline development and implementation in a computerized environment that supports reporting (tools might include MS Project or other software productivity tools
- Developing and maintaining the project plans through the use of the project work breakdown structures, product backlogs, sprint backlogs, project and program charters, scope definition, schedules, resource requirements, expenditure schedules, sales forecasts, recording of sales, financial summaries, resource allocation and forecasting as well definition and issuance of relevant reports for clients and management
- Working collaboratively with client stakeholders to understand and address constraints promptly, ensuring teams are empowered to execute and deliver to established expectation
- Promoting a flexible engagement environment that can handle changes in direction while maintaining focus on delivering value for the client Individual will be expected to anticipate and identify issues that will inhibit attainment of goals and proactively solve those problems. S/he will also coordinate resolution of issues through the use of change management and consensus building. The program manager also oversees client billing.
- Assist the Implementation Director in developing delivery capabilities and methodologies.
- Work directly with and/or lead members of the PMO management team to successfully deliver projects and programs.