EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 26,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for developing an efficient set of schedules for all US-based Contact Center frontline staff based on forecast and intraday management. The Contact Center includes multiple lines of business and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Analyst will work to optimize service and consistency of results to ensure the most efficient use of staffing resources.
*This position may not conduct any activities that require evaluation or interpretation of clinical information.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to determine actions needed based on data available
• Driven problem solver with strong critical and creative thinking skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal communications skills with the ability to listen effectively and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Associate degree required
• One year minimum of workforce management experience
Work Experience Requirements:
• Three or more years of working in a contact center
• Experience using a Workforce Management application
• Willing and able to work any shift and any day of the week
• Experience with shift/schedule creation for a multi-skilled 24/7 operation with a 100+ seats