EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 26,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
The Clinical Trainer is responsible for creating clinical education products and preforming training of clinical staff across the EXL organization. The Clinical Trainer will promote professional development and to help ensure that programs are compliant with regulatory accreditation and client contractual requirements.
• Excellent communication, writing and grammar skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of Medical and/or Behavioral Health Case Management, Disease Management and/or Medical and Behavioral Utilization Management Medical Necessity
• Ability to verbalize knowledge of CMS, EQRO, NCQA and URAC requirements (high level) in a managed care environment.
• Experience in performing face-to-face and web based large group presentations for adult learners.
• Critical thinking, ease in communicating in formal and informal settings, excellent documentation skills
• Intermediate skill level working with InterQual, MCG and ASAM clinical sets.
• Excellent computer skills with multiple software programs including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan.
• Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree in health sciences preferred.
• LPN or RN with current, unrestricted license required.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum five years managed care clinical experience
• Experience developing curriculum
• Minimum three years’ health care related staff education and training experience preferably teaching Utilization Management, D-SNP, Complex Case Management and/or Disease Management in a Managed Care Organization or delegated entity