With employees in all 50 states, Overland Solutions, Inc. (OSI) is the nation's largest, and leading, provider of Premium Audit and Insurance Inspection services. Insurance companies outsource these services, and for 75 years, they have counted on the expertise of OSI employees to ensure that they are charging the correct premium to their customers.
As a full-time Premium Phone Auditor, you will complete audits for Property & Casualty insurance policies-Worker’s compensation and General Liability. You will work directly with the policyholder or their contact, over the phone, to obtain payroll and other accounting record information, along with information to properly evaluate and apply correct classifications and exposure amounts for these policies. All assignments are provided to you by your manager through our state of the art Web based production system, OSI Trac.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Full Benefit package (Full Time employee only) including vacation and paid holidays
• Extensive paid training
• Compensation consists of a base hourly rate with additional production incentives
Please apply if you meet these qualifications:
• Premium auditor experience preferred
• Insurance, Accounting/Bookkeeping, Payroll expereinced preferred
• Have an associates or bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or Bookkeeping
• Experience working directly with the public, preferably on the phones
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Well organized
• Great customer service skills and the ability to communicate both written and orally
• Strong organization and time management skills*