EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXLâ€™s proprietary Business EXLerator Frameworkâ„¢, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 26,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Project Manager -. Responsible to provide clear direction for executing the statement of work by building a strong and effective working relationship with the client, managing timelines, being accountable for managing deliverables. The Project Manager is responsible for creating the project plan which includes the following: communication plan, escalation path, risk plan, resource plan, test plan, and implementation plan. Responsible for establishing the successful completion factors for projects, working closely with external vendors and internal resource owners to drive each endeavor to a successful release. Expected to provide subject matter expertise in areas including project scope management, risk management, critical path analysis, resource allocation and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques
* Serve as subject matter expert in sophisticated, best-practices organizational development, process improvement or project management processes
* Establish, implement and maintain process improvement methodology, practices, standards, templates and tools
* Technically proficient, having broad background in problem solving tools. TQM, Six Sigma certification or Project Management (PMP) certification preferred
* Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including senior management, by influencing decision-making and delivering proposals to change scope, time and budget allocations
* Ensuring project-related artifacts are current, complete and published properly
* Providing regular reports on the health of the project, including performance against the budget, adherence to the project schedule, and performance of individual team members
* Ensures strategic direction of projects is in line and designs strategies for alignment with Company and business unit goals and objectives
* Must have a customer-focused, energetic "can do" attitude and be willing to take initiative to solve problems and discover solutions without prompting from management staff
* Project management experience, technical writing, and product development process experience, including various SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum and traditional Waterfall) and the PMBOK.
* Demonstrated experience collaborating and negotiating with internal and external managers/executives
* Demonstrated experience in cross-functional, cross-disciplinary project management and project leadership on large-scale enterprise-wide projects
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the proven ability to have difficult conversations in a professional manner to guide employees, customers and vendors to accomplish objectives and maintain client satisfaction while balancing resources, scope and time
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tools.
* Demonstrated experience developing WBS, analyzing critical path and contingency plans.
* Ability to write and lead review of project requirement documents to develop project plans, resource assignments and traditional project management tasks.
* Demonstrated leadership in balancing resources and managing project schedules to adjust scope and time within the project context. * Experienced in applying problem-solving skills and negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome when managing project-related issues.
* Ability to analyze data and write correspond on client reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
* Provide superior technical support and analysis to internal and external customers by leveraging internal information systems, developing additional technical capabilities and writing documentation in support of this work.