Manager, DA Services
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
- Providing business acumen in understanding the problem, structure and hypothesis
- Play a crucial role in supporting firm development activities like Training, Staffing, Recruitment and Business Development Support etc.
- Support Senior Leadership in strategy development
- Oversee Client delivery of 1-3 projects
- Provide business insight in understanding the problem, structure and hypothesis
- Plan and direct a team of 5-7 for client project delivery
- Ensure quality control of outputs to client
- Provide adequate Project, Client & Team Management
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, standards and compliance
- Support Business Development Activities as Technical Experts
- Project task management
- Communications, including deck writing
- Coordination of all sub-team efforts
- Delivery of output with adequate quality control
- Facilitation and gathering of client feedback on problem structuring
- Effective management of frequency of feedback loop with offshore resources
- MBA from top-tier academic institution with 3-6 years of work experience
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, IT or related quantitative analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
- Prior experience of managing teams and firm development activities like recruiting, training, mentoring, business development support etc.
- Exhibit an outstanding ability to communicate
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Computer skills
- Willingness to take initiative required of EXL Analytics employee.
What We Offer:
Ø EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast-paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions.
Ø The ability to learn aspects of client businesses, effective teamwork and time-management skills and a deeper understanding of statistics and machine learning
Ø We invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
Ø A talented and experienced pool of mentors and advisors
For more information on EXL Analytics visit www.exlservice.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed