Why join EXL?
At EXL, we’re more than just an analytics, operations management, and technology Company. We focus not only on our outstanding Team Members, but on our growing industry as well.
Headquartered in NYC, EXL has more than 27,000 professionals situated in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa.
Our EXL Team Members receive the benefit of:
Valuable Compensation Package:
Comprehensive Health & Welfare Benefits:
Inviting Culture & Team-Oriented Philosophy:
The Quality Compliance Analyst position is a member of the Global Quality Process Excellence Team, dedicated to performing audits and supporting the education and professional development of clinical and non-clinical staff processes across the organization in accordance with client
requirements and the regulatory standards governing the applicable line of business.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree required
• RN, LPN, LCSW, LMHC or similar with current, unrestricted license required
Work Experience Requirements:
• One to two years of experience in utilization review, quality assurance, discharge planning, or case management programs and/or a scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical area(s) addressed in the audit.
• One-year experience working in the applicable client’s payment system.
• One to two years directly related experience using InterQual, MCG, Behavioral Health or applicable criteria preferred.
• Preferred- Two years’ experience in auditing practices.
• Preferred- chart review experience highly preferred.
• Managed care experience preferred.