- Support efforts in CCAR model validation, model audit and model documentation of statistical and financial Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to key financial and regulatory reporting operations including DFAST and CCAR reporting in accordance with group audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- Contribute to risk assessment profiles / business monitoring and the overall implementation of group audit methodology.
- Undertake audit assignments, draft audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
- Complete all work assigned on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
- Develop and maintain broad financial services experience, Bank knowledge and technical expertise. Keeps current on business/industry changes and their effect on the audit plan/approach and Risk Assessments.
- Working knowledge of key financial and regulatory reporting risks. Strong understanding of banking and capital markets products, key banking regulations e.g. Basel II/III, CCAR, regulatory reports e.g. Call Reports, FRY-9C or FFIEC 101 considered a plus.
- Flexible, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative individual with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with the client.
- Innovative mindset and ability to develop ideas, which are implemented and have a positive impact
- 2 - 5 years proven Risk Management experience in Banking Capital Markets /Investment Banking /Broker Dealer function or related industry is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and / or Business Administration.
- Professional Certification such as CIA, CPA, CISA or FRM is preferred, but not required
- Professional individual with excellent communication skills and the desire to inspire motivate and develop themselves and the team.
- Experience with IIA Audit framework preferred
- Must possess strong communication, writing, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain independence and offer unbiased observations
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement
- Competency with spreadsheets, word processing and database software and/or business systems (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrable skills in content creation and management, product positioning, proposal development and oversight, and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to influence business partners
- Ability to develop effective internal/external working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed