As a ‘Digital Account Lead’ in EXL’s digital consulting practice you will work with C-level executives through senior management to drive transformational change. You will develop strategies focusing on driving growth, efficiency in operations and transformative change in Customer Experience, Intelligent Operations through Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Enterprise Architecture through systems integration, machine learning, data and analytics. Industry focus will include Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Travel Transportation & Logistics and Utilities across fortune 1000 companies.
- Develop and drive digital transformation strategies at EXL’s key growth and strategic accounts; leveraging CX, RPA & Enterprise Architecture; focusing on Customer Acquisition, Operations, Finance, Risk, Audit & Compliance.
- Build digital revenue through value-led relationships with clients and originate revenue via a team sales approach, collaborating with EXL sales, consulting, and executive leadership teams.
- Develop relationships and digital roadmaps for key clients and prospective pursuits, prioritizing interventions to make practical roadmaps. Conduct value analysis, drive business use case development to convert sales.
- Play an active role in all aspects of projects, from hypothesis development, prototyping and delivery leveraging design thinking and agile delivery methodologies; working with client leadership and internal staff spanning analysts, architects, developers, modelers and data scientists.
- Proposal development and presentations to client executive management with opportunities to drive internal research and development to shape industry wide solutions and transformations.
- Accountable for project/delivery and execution within timelines, scope and budgets as committed to clients.
- Strong combination of industry domain, technology and consultative / consultative selling skills.
- Prior consulting background in a delivery management and oversight capacity.
- Skilled in rapid prototyping of digital solutions using design thinking and agile delivery.
- Thought Leadership on industry digital shifts in EXL’s key industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, P&C Insurance, L&A Insurance, Utilities and Travel, Transportation & Logistics.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology.
- Ability to work in a global delivery model. Good understanding of agile and DEVOPS approach and ability to implement automation in an operations infrastructure.
- Depth of knowledge and previous experience in a technology/IT strategy related role combined with expertise in areas such as digital strategy/transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics.
- Strong preference to candidates with implementation of CX strategies, Robotic Process Automation project delivery as well as Systems Integration/Enterprise Architecture.
- Excellent track record of academic and managerial or professional achievement with proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Preference toward candidate with experience working at startups or Blue-Chip companies in one or more of the following Financial Services, Insurance, Travel/Transportation, Utilities and Healthcare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed