Entry level **WORK FROM HOME** position where you will provide support for the development, performance, and conduct of all home appraisals submitted by field staff in a manner that is consistent with company policies, procedures, and standards.
1. Responsible for reviewing and editing home appraisals submitted by field staff while ensuring exemplary quality, adequate attention being paid to details, and being able to follow specific client instructions.
2. Give constructive feedback to the inspector and administer appropriate grades.
3. Follow the appropriate Operating Procedure.
4. Meet Quality goals.
5. Meet Office Time Service goals.
6. Properly send reports to Clients or to Printing.
7. Properly place reports on Hold/Pause and follow-up based on that Policy.
1. Have the ability to evaluate information contained in appraisals and determine if the information satisfies procedures, policies, and requirements.
2. Must be able to communicate effectively to customers and inspectors, while delivering information in a clear and concise manner.
3. Have the ability to manage multiple projects at once and handle time sensitive urgencies.
4. Must have advanced knowledge in use of computer equipment, software, and general office equipment.
5. Must have excellent written and organizational skills.