Why join EXL?
At EXL, were more than just an analytics, operations management, and technology Company. We focus not only on our outstanding Team Members, but on our growing industry as well.
Headquartered in NYC, EXL has more than 27,000 professionals situated in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa.
Our EXL Team Members receive the benefit of:
Valuable Compensation Package:
• Competitive Wages
• Work-Related Expense Reimbursement
• Annual Discretionary Bonuses
• Team Member Referral Bonuses
Comprehensive Health & Welfare Benefits:
• Group Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
• Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Days and Holiday Pay
• Group Life Insurance, LTD and 401k Retirement
Inviting Culture & Team-Oriented Philosophy:
• Exciting Work Environment
• Casual Dress Code
• Monthly Team and Company Events
• Team Member Appreciation Awards
• Remote, Home-Based Opportunities
• Opportunities for Upward Mobility
The Regulatory Clinical Compliance Administrator is responsible for the development, organization, and maintenance of documentation that supports the organization’s utilization review licensure filings, certifications and/or authorizations from state and federal agencies.
Experience in the Healthcare Industry, regulatory environment, managed care, industry standards, and insurance regulations strongly preferred
RN with a current, unrestricted license to practice as a health professional preferred
Work Experience Requirements:
• Effective problem-solving skills are essential.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Adeptness to evaluate processes and make recommendations for change, when opportunities for improvement are identified.
• Able to understand Federal and State laws, affecting products and services of the Healthcare industry.
• Ability to read, interpret and apply legal statutes.
• Well-organized and detailed oriented.
• Great computer skills.
• Regular, dependable attendance